Accuphase E-306 V
- Model: E-306 V
- Type: Integrated amplifier
- Years of manufacture: 1997 - 2001
- Made in: Japan
- Color: Gold
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 475 x 418 x 170 mm
- Weight: 20.5 kg
- Original price approx.: 7'700 DM
- Optional phono module Accuphase AD-50: 1'190 EUR
- Number of inputs:
- Tuner, CD, 2x Line, 1x Recorder (Cinch): 113 mV / 20 kOhm (at rated power).
- 1x Balanced (XLR): 113 mV / 40 kOhm (at rated power).
- Number of outputs:
- 1x Recorder Out (RCA).
- Headphones (6.3 mm jack): 8 - 100 Ohm
- 1 speaker pair(4-16 Ohm)
- 140 watts into 4 ohm
120 watts into 6 ohms 100 watts into 8 ohms
- Amplification factor: 100 (8 Ohm 50 Hz)
- Frequency response:
- Phono MM: 20 - 20'000 Hz, + 0 dB, - 0.2 dB.
High level: 2 - 150'000 Hz, + 0 dB, - 3 dB Distortion factor: 0.035%, IM 0.01% (at nominal power)
- Frequency spacing:
- High level: 104 dB
- Balanced: 88 dB
- Final stage input: 122 dB
- Intermodulation distortion: 0.01%
- Preamp and power amp can be operated separately.
- Preamp output: 1.13 V into 50 ohms !
- Power amplifier input: 1,13 V at 20 KOmn.
- Expandable via option boards:
- AD-9: phono input (MM, MC).
- Line-9: additional line inputs
- Other models of the same series:
- Integrated amplifier
- Accuphase E-211
- Accuphase E-306 V
- Accuphase E-406 V
- [[Power Amplifier
- Accuphase A-20
- Accuphase A-50 V
- Accuphase P-450
- Accuphase P-550
- Accuphase P-700
- Accuphase M-2000
- Accuphase T-109
- [[Digital Voicing Equalizer
- Accuphase DG-28
- Extract from brochure: Accuphase E-306 V