- Manufacturer: Accuphase
- Model: E-212
- Type: Integrated amplifier
- Years of manufacture: 2001 - 2005
- Made in: Japan
- Color: champagne
- Remote control: yes (RC-23)
- Power consumption: 30 W (idle), 220 W (according to IEC-65)
- Dimensions: 475 x 150 x 422 cm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 18,9 kg
- Original price approx.: 3.050 EUR
- Optional phono module Accuphase AD-50: 1,190 EUR
- Number of inputs:
- Tuner, CD, 2x Line, 1x Recorder (Cinch): 113 mV / 20 kOhm (at rated power).
- 1x Balanced (XLR): 113 mV / 40 kOhm (at rated power).
- Number of outputs:
- 1x Recorder Out (RCA).
- Headphones (6.3mm jack): 8 - 100 Ohm
- 2 speaker pairs (4-16 Ohm)
- Continuous power (at distortion factor)
- 8 Ohm: 2x 90 W (0.02%)
- 6 Ohm: 2x 105 W (0.02%)
- 4 Ohm: 2x 115 W (0.03%)
- Dynamic power
- 8 Ohm:
- 4 Ohm:
- Total harmonic distortion:
- Attenuation factor: 100 (8 ohms, 50 Hz).
- Frequency response:
- 20 - 20,000 Hz (+0/-0.2 dB) (at rated power).
- Signal-to-noise ratio:
- High level inputs: 110 dB
- Balanced inputs: 92 dB
- Tone control:
- Bass: 300 Hz ±10 dB (50 Hz).
- Treble: 3 kHz ±10 dB (20 kHz)
- Loudness: +6 dB (200 Hz) (volume setting -30 dB)
- High Filter: no
- Low Filter (Subsonic): no
- Mute: -20 dB
- Expandable via option boards:
- DAC-10: Digital input board with D/A converter.
- AD-9: phono input (MM, MC)
- Line-9: additional line inputs
- [[Predecessor model:
- Accuphase E-211
- Successor model:
- Accuphase E-213
- Extract from brochure: Accuphase E-212
- Audio 05/2002: made it into the "reference class" with 105 points, at the top end of which were also the E-308 and E-408 with 120 points.
- Stereo 04/2002