- Manufacturer: ATC
- Model: SCM40
- Years of manufacture:
- Made in: United Kingdom
- Colour: Cherry, Ash (black)
- Dimensions: 230 x 965 x 315 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 23,5 kg
- Original price: from approx. 5.800,- € (pair, UVP)
- Construction: 3-way, closed
- bass: 1x cone (Ø 165 mm, ATC SB50-164SC)
midrange: 1x dome tweeter (Ø 75 mm, ATC SM75-150)
- tweeter: 1x dome (Ø 25 mm, ATC SH25-76)
Power handling (nominal/music):
- Efficiency: 85 dB (at 1 W/1 m).
frequency response: 48 - 22,000 Hz (-6 dB)
- Transitional ranges: 380/3,500 Hz
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Tri-Wiring possible
- Audio issue 6/2010
- Sound rating: 93 points
- Price/Performance: very good
- "Plus: Immensely transparent, neutral monitor with wide projecting space."
- "Minus: Voices lack volume; needs power and care in placement."