ASC AS 3300👍
- Manufacturer: ASC
- Model: AS 3300 later called AS 2E as revised version.
- Type: Power amplifier
- Years of manufacture: 1980 - 1984
- Manufactured in: West Germany
- Color: Black or special front in gold
- Remote control: no
- Power consumption: 15 W/400 W (idle/voltage)
- Dimensions: 445 x 60 x 365 mm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 10.5 kg
- Original price approx.: 2'098 DM
- Number of inputs:
- 2x stereo: 2000 mV, 97 kOhm
- Number of outputs:
- 2 x speaker pairs
- Continuous power (at distortion factor)
- 8 Ohm: 80 W (0.01%)
4 Ohm: 110 W (0,01%)
- Dynamic power
- 8 Ohm: n.b.
- 4 Ohm: n.b.
- Total harmonic distortion: n.b.
- Attenuation factor: n.b.
- Frequency response: 100 kHz High frequency protection circuit switches off at approx. 40k.
- Signal to noise ratio: 102 dB at 5 W and 100 Ohm source impedance
- Stereo channel separation: 87 dB
- Remote switchable by control cable
- The AS 3300 corresponds to the power amplifier KS E42 and was produced by the Wuppertal company KS electronic Kücke & Co. From 1985 the company ASC took over the production of the components and brought out a revised version AS 2E.
Stereo power amplifier in service-friendly modular design.
- Classic push-pull power amplifier with bipolar power transistors in AA-B circuitry bridgeable to mono. Due to the weak power supply, an increase in power to 280W can only be expected in bridge circuit with a speaker impedance of 8 ohms.
- Other models of the same series:
- ASC AS 2001 tape deck
- ASC AS 3001 Tape Deck
- ASC AS 3100 Tuner
- ASC AS 3200 Preamplifier
- ASC AS 3300 Power Amplifier
- Extract from brochure: ASC AS-3200, AS-3300
- Extract from brochure: ASC AS-3100, AS-3200, AS-3300
- Detailed reports at "ASC Hifi devices": []