ALR Entry 4👍
- Manufacturer: ALR
- Model: Entry 4
- Year of manufacture: 1993-96
- Made in: Essen / Germany
- Color: black
- Dimensions: 920x200x235 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: approx. 15 kg
- Original price approx.: 1200 DM
- Type: 2-1/2-way bass reflex system
- list chassis here
power handling (nominal / music): 80 / 120 Watt efficiency:
- Frequency response: 40 - 22,000 Hz.
- Transitional ranges: (for LS with multiple drivers).
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Suitable for amplifiers from 30 - 150 Watt
- list here
Other models of the same series:
- ALR Entry 2
- ALR Entry 3
The ALR 4 Entry. Aged, they still sound fresh. An excellent three-dimensionality. Tonal, a tuning, which should please a lover of English speakers. It masters all kinds of music excellently. Voices suit her well. The tuning is neutral, not analytical. The high frequencies are brilliant. It doesn't dominate, but is present in the required passages. present at the required passages. Basses are spatially deep and undistorted. A pair of speakers that is considered a tip on the second hand market.
My test set-up: ALR Entry 4 - Cambridge Audio CXA 61 My music: Al Di Meola, Katie Melua, 3 doors down